This course explores popular places of local interest and teaches students about the area’s history, geography and culture.
- Explore popular places of local interest in the stunning Devon countryside and along the coast.
- Develop an understanding of the English culture.
- Expand their English vocabulary.
- Have fun learning about the region.
- Enjoy a swim at Woolacombe, the UK’s best beach (TripAdvisor in the last 5 years), or at the stunning Tunnels beach in Ilfracombe.
A typical week’s programme for the Exploring Devon Programme with 15 hours of lessons per week might be as follows:
This popular activity programme is available all year.
Age: 6 to 17 years old
Activity Sessions: 3 hours per session in 2 or 3 days per session
Group size: 15 students to 1 activity leader
English Lessons: 15 or 18 hours per week
English Level: A2 to C1
Cost per week : £744 (6 to 10 years old) or £644 (11 to 17 years old)