This exciting programme is full of sea water activities, making the most of our spectacular local coastline and beaches.
- Have the opportunity to practise different water sports activities such as kayaking, paddle boarding, surfing, adventure swimming, a sea adventure course and scuba diving.
- Learn specialist vocabulary for each sport.
- Learn and develop basic techniques for each sport activity.
- Improve water confidence and team working skills.
It also includes one full day excursion and at least three evening activities taken from the Discovering Devon Programme.
This programme consists of 3 x 3 hour sessions per week, and can be combined with 15 hours of English classes
|Saturday||Arrivals & Transfer||Meet and get to know your host family|
|Sunday||Induction Meeting for new students||Unpack & settle with family||Stay at home and practise English with family|
|Monday||English test & orientation||Stand up Paddle boarding||Stay at home and practise English with family|
|Tuesday||Full daytrip to Somerwest World Attraction Park||Boat Trip around North Devon (optional)|
|Wednesday||English Classes||Scuba Diving||Karaoke night|
|Thursday||English Classes||English Classes||Disco|
|Friday||English Clases||Kayaking||Barbecue & Tennis|
- Age: 12-16 years old
- Activity sessions: 9hrs per week in 3 sessions
- Group size: 8 students per instructor
- Lessons: 15 hours of English per week
- Class size: 15 students max per class
- Level: From A2 to C1
- Included in fees: Neoprene suit *
- Dates: 16th June to 11th August 2018