Get fit and have fun at Croyde Beach with friendly and professional instructors, guiding students through the techniques and tactics of this unique beach sport.
Our students receive beach volleyball instruction at fantastic dedicated beach courts from Volleyball England registered coaches who have been themselves tutored by GBR international and National team coach Denise Austin – www.beachvolleyballinc.com/
- Learn the different skills to play beach Volleyball.
- Learn to play in pairs, serving, digging, setting, attacking, blocking and defending.
- Receive beach volleyball training from Great Britain’s international and national team coach Denise Austin.
- Learn specialist beach volleyball vocabulary.
- Improve confidence and teamwork skills.
The Programme also includes one full day excursion and at least three evening activities taken from the Discovering Devon Programme.
A typical week’s Beach Volleyball Programme with 15 hours of lessons per week might be as follows:
|Saturday||Arrivals & Transfer||Meet and get to know your host family|
|Sunday||Induction Meeting for new students||Unpack & settle with family||Stay at home and practise English with family|
|Monday||English test & orientation||Beach Volleyball||Stay at home and practise English with family|
|Tuesday||Daytrip to Exmoor National Park, Lynton and Lynmouth||Boat Trip around North Devon (optional)|
|Wednesday||English Classes||Beach Volleyball||Karaoke night|
|Thursday||English Classes||English Classes||Disco|
|Friday||English Clases||Beach Volleyball||Barbecue & Tennis|
Please Note: For this programme to run successfully, we need a minimum of 3 students participating. We will notify you at least 4 weeks in advance if the programme is to be cancelled. In these circumstances a second option of programme will be offered in its place and adjustments will be made to the final invoice if there is a difference in cost.
- Age: 12 to 16 years old
- Activity sessions: 9 hours per week in 3 sessions
- Group size: 4 students per instructor
- Lessons: 15 hours of English per week
- Class size: 15 students max per class
- Level: From A2 to C1
- Dates: 16th June to 11th August 2018