This varied programme will help students build the confidence and skills they need to enjoy taking part in sports and being active for life. A great way to experience all the different ball sports we offer at Country Cousins.
- Learn different techniques and skills for football, table tennis, beach volleyball and tennis.
- Improve confidence and teamwork skills.
- Put training into practice with mini-tournaments.
A typical week’s Ball Sports Programme with 15 hours of English lessons per week might be as follows:-
|Saturday||Arrivals & Transfer||Meet and get to know your host family|
|Sunday||Induction Meeting for new students||Unpack & settle with family||Stay at home and practise English with family|
|Monday||English test & orientation||Quad Biking||Stay at home and practise English with family|
|Tuesday||Daytrip to Exmoor National Park, Lynton and Lynmouth||Boat Trip around North Devon (optional)|
|Wednesday||English Classes||Adventure Swimming||Karaoke night|
|Thursday||English Classes||English Classes||Disco|
|Friday||English Classes||Kayaking||Barbecue & Tennis|
Students must be able to swim at least 50 metres in open water in light clothing and be prepared to wear appropriate safety equipment when necessary.
Please note that students will get wet so older clothes and shoes are advisable.
- Age: 12 to 16 years old
- Activity sessions: 7.5 hours per week in 3 sessions
- Group size: 8 students per instructor
- Lessons: 15 hours of English/week
- Class size: 15 students max per class
- Level: From A2 to C1
- Dates: 16th June to 11th August 2018